GWYNNETH HALL, D.V.M
WELCOMES YOU TO
HOMOSASSA ANIMAL & BIRD HOSPITAL!
Helping our community through preservation of our native wildlife
Dr. Hall implements stress free-fear free veterinary care to all her patients to make the hospital visit as pleasant as possible. From a spacious and comfortable atmosphere much like your own living room, to limited wait times, our staff tries hard to exceed your expectations of what a visit to the veterinarian has been. We pride ourselves on our caring atmosphere and friendly staff. Our goal is to provide you with a superior veterinary experience.
Dr. Hall has been a small and exotic animal practitioner since 1989. She pursues intensive
, and specializes in avian
and turtle shell repairs.
Dr Hall provides all veterinary care to Nature World Wildlife Rescue at no charge, as well as helping as needed with FWC & Ziggy's Bird Rescue Dr. Hall is an active member of: AVMA, FVMA, AAV, AAWV, HSUS and the ASPCA.
6 TIPS FOR HOLIDAY PET SAFETY:
1. No water additives for your tree. These additives can be toxic to your pet if they drink the tree water.
2. Keep ornaments higher up and out of reach for your pets.
3. Planning a holiday party? Make sure your pet(s) have a safe, quiet place away from all the noise & excitement. Watch the exits and remind your guests not to let the pet(s) outside. Make sure your pet has identification such as a collar, tag, or microchip.
4. Remember people food is most often too fatty fro a dog's digestion. DO NOT let guests feed your pet from the table.
5. If you are traveling with your pet during the holiday season, call your veterinarian for ways to make your trip as stress free as possible. If you are boarding your pet, make sure they are up-to-date on required vaccinations, BOOK YOUR DATES EARLY, and be sure to bring a comfort item and the pet's regular food.
6. Keep important contact information handy; our phone number, number to the emergency clinic, Poison Control number in case of emergency. Be sure to confirm holiday hours of operation.
WE ONLY USE DURAMUNE ULTRA VACCINES; A SMALLER VOLUME AND MORE PURIFIED VACCINE MEANS LESS CHANCE OF REACTION AND LESS PAIN WITH INJECTIONS!
Our office is open to see patients from 8AM to 6PM Monday through Friday. Boarding admissions and discharges are available on Saturday & Sunday from 9AM to 1PM.
After hours emergency care is referred to Animal Emergency of Hernando located at 3496 Deltona Blvd. in Spring Hill. Call 352-666-0904 for more information
Crystal River has a new urgent care hospital that opens at 3PM. Check on line for more information
Please let us know if there is anything that we can do to better accommodate you.
We look forward to working in partnership with you to provide your pet the best possible care.
Dr. Gwynneth Hall and Staff
Exotic Pets Welcome!
Dr. Hall has extensive experience with a wide variety of exotic pets and wildlife. She is also happy to see domestic fowl patients (chickens, turkeys, ducks, geese, swans, etc). Avian patients will require an annual exam prior to nail, beak, and/or wing trims. All exotic patients MUST arrive at the clinic in an appropriate cage, carrier, or container.